Some "To Order" knives...

rainshadow1

Custom Call Maker
I'm finishing up the leather on a couple of these, so I thought I'd post them and let you guys have a look...

First off,

Blade is Grade 1: Quality Working.
The Build up is Grade 2: Nice & Clean.
(Check my knife page in my sig line for descriptions.)

Cocobolo and Bone, with mosaic pins, and Silver carbon spacers. Came out really pretty! Bookmatched coco, and the grain hit perfectly. Sweet handling blade!
DSC02687.jpg

Second we have a Father Son Pair,

Blade Grade 1: Quality Working.
Build Grade 2: Nice & Clean.

Black Mycarta with mosaic pins. Custom shaped hilts, extremely ergonomic on sweet little dedicated skinners.
DSC02651.jpg

Finally we have a Tried and true blade design,

Blade Grade 1: Quality Working
Build Grade 2: Nice & Clean

Brown Mallee Burl with Desert Ironwood Bolsters, Mosaic pins, white carbon spacers, and a lanyard grommet.
DSC02715.jpg

Making sheaths and getting ready for more projects, but I had to post some pics!

Enjoy! And thanks for the encouragement, guys! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Steve I think you better go ahead and change that to some of that coco for the handle!!! That is just to nice to pass up.

Guy

Last edited:
That is some pretty work there -

If you have not been over to CustomKnivesandGuns.com you owe it to yourself to visit there and post some of your work. They also have a classified section there and I am sure you could find some success selling them there as well.

John

Thanks guys, I do appreciate the kind words.

Some of you have been asking about my leather, Here's 3 of my favorite style of form-fitting pocket sheaths. They're all right side belt, either saddle tan or black. Finished these today after the feast-tivities!

DSC02739.jpg

I can do other styles, even snaps, but this is my favorite style. I'm going to make some fancy ones soon, but I just don't have time now!

rainshadow1, any chance you could pm me a # and I could give you a call, I'm interested in some knives but want to talk to you about your steel first. Thanks, Brad Arnett.

I'll send you a PM, Brad. Check my web page too, I talk about the steel, and it represents many weeks of reseaching the market.

Back