25 NEW Sounds from Foxpro!!!

FoxproSteve

Foxpro is pleased to release 25 new sounds to our library:

These sounds are ready for download and preview at our website and are also ready to be programmed for any new orders. These new sounds have also been made available to our Platinum Level Dealers.

The printable sound sheet has also been updated.

Mark II:

B00 Raspy Woodpecker
B01 Weep-N-Woodpecker
B02 Wail-N-Woodpecker
B03 Wacky Woodpecker
B84 Cranky Male Cardinal
B85 Titmouse Tantrum
B86 Nutty Nuthatch
L07 Waning Jack
N06 Mad Boar Raccoon

Regular Library:

132 Canada Geese Large Flock
304 Canada Geese Comeback 1
309 Canada Geese Lay Down 1
310 Canada Geese Lay Down 2
312 Canada Geese Lay Down 3
313 Canada Geese Lay Down 4
406 Satellite Elk Bull 2
517 High Freq. Squeaks
518 Freaky Squeaks
519 Fox Whistle

Replaced Regular Library:

282 Barred Owl
286 Lost Turkey Hen
287 Turkey Kee-Kee
288 Flydown Cackle
305 Canada Geese Comeback 2
306 Canada Geese Comeback 3

Happy Thanksgiving,

Steve

Quote:
when we gonna get some Mark II yote vocals? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

There are two there now. They sound great, but I haven't been out to use them yet.

I just downloaded and installed 8 of the new sounds and also re-organized the sounds on my Scorpion so all of one type are grouped together (coyotes, foxes, birds, rabbits, vocalizations, etc.) Gotta love that Foxpro Sound Utility Program! Took all of about 10 minutes and worked like a champ!

Kyfuzzyface,

The utility may be on your caller. If you plug your caller into the USB you may find the utility on there allready. If not, you should not have problem downloading it but it may take you longer do to slowere dial up. Give us a call and we will try and help you out.

Best Regards,
Steve

Steve I tried it and it said failed something about mass storage device
I dont know if it matter but I have the windows Vista
I have had problems with other sofeware

Last edited:
well i tried to get the new sound's. wont except my password. going to do alot of bobcat calling. sound's like some great sound's for that. way to go Foxpro. Rick

I haven't been able to buy anything online from their site either, I log in, check what I want to buy, go to checkout and it says my cart is empty ! What's up with that ?

Bofire, its there!
You sound like a buddy of mine, he can't hear his cell phone ring, has to keep it on vibrate!

My hearing is getting bad, I can hear some noises out of my right ear that I can't hear out of my left.

The other day my young son bought a new car, I called his salesperson Pam for the whole deal until I read her card, her name is Kim!! LOL

Cant hear worth a dang, in some sound ranges. How could a guy know the sound was playing, if hunting with that high frequency? Foxpro guys? I guess just trust the volume indicator on the remote??
Also, calling with the caller at a long distance and controling volume, any tips?
Carl

Back