HELP WANTED

AzWill

This forum could use another Moderator to help Duane keep up with things. Having Eastern calling experience is a must.

No pay, long hours, but tons of fun. Must be able to communicate effectively and be a people type person.

If intersted please email both Duane and AzWill about your calling and people skills.

Look forward to hearing from you....
wink.gif

------------------
yotewalk.gif

http://www.predatormasters.com

RoadKill...

Just briefly, when you first posted that great photo of those Maine coyotes I emailed him urging him to get in touch with you. I don’t know how far you live from Bill but it was my hope he could hook up with you and do some calling.

Since you mentioned that you did a lot of baiting for critters, I thought that you would benefit to be introduced to Bill’s Phantom Predator Caller. I remember calling Bill a week or so ago and he said he was trying to get in touch with you.

I told Bill I have never seen such beautiful coyotes in my life and would give anything to get up there and introduce them big virgin coyotes to predator calling.

It was my hope that both of you could get out and do some calling together. But Bill’s always so dog gone busy it’s extremely hard for him to get out in the field.

Bill and Tasha Gardner are some of the nicest folks a man can be blessed to meet. They are always calling me to see how I’m feeling and I’ve never met them face to face.

I don’t know if you are aware of me having terminal cancer but if I had one wish that could be filled before I die, it would be to meet them in Maine and hunt with Bill. They are fantastic folks in my book and they don’t make’ em any better...
wink.gif

------------------
yotewalk.gif

Azwill,
I have been talking with Bill,and we will hunt together someday. I agree,they seem like the nicest people you could meet.
In Fact,I'll be trying out the new call anyday now.
I am aware of your illness,and have been praying for you since I read about it on HA.
Don't give up hope yet! My wife is in the hospital as I write,recovering from an operation in which they removed a golfball-sized tumor from her neck which had been diagnosed as Lymphoma?bad ,bad anyway.However-prelim testing is showing it to be benign,thank God. I think she'll be around to call me crazy for chasing those coyotes for awhile yet.
My point is,sometimes things can change,this is what I'm praying for you.
I'm guessing you'll be getting a feeling for these Maine coyotes sooner than you think.
God Bless you,Will
Kurt aka Roadkill

Back