Minnesota varmint hunters

shotgun

To date I have tracked or found 7 (including myself) on this board. We seem to cover the state pretty well.

shotgun (me) St. Paul
trappenman Lake City
Jasonm Motley
Randy Buker Parkers Prairie
ryank Nashwauk
CRhodes Dodge Center
Duane@ssu Walker

I do not have either the time nor inclination to start a MN Varmint Hunters web or Association. However, I do enjoy talking, hunting, etc. so with that in mind:

1) Are there others out there from or around Mn that haven't posted or that I've missed?

2) Are any of you interested in getting together to hunt, plan a hunt, etc?

3) Do you hunt year around?

4) Do you hunt other than Coyotes?

It seem like a lot of the guys and regional groups on this board from TX, AX, CO, etc. know each other and hunt together quite a bit. So we can do the same thing.

Anyhow, thoughts, comments, etc......email me if that is easier than posting.....
wink.gif

Great Idea Shotgun.
Hopefully this will stir up some good conversations and new friendships!.

This summer when I'm not being kept busy by my daughter(she'll be 2 in July) I plan to shoot a little trap and sporting clays at the local gun clubs. Then I may work up some new loads for my .17 and 25/06. By then Duck opener will be here so I'll have to go after them for a few weekends, Then get in some late season ringnecks and the local 3 day deer season. And when the 1st blanket of snow hits the ground and stays, It time to strap on the snowshoes and seek out some reds! I can hardly wait!

We are well aquainted,so I can get right to the in vite,I have some fair duck ,grouse ,goose , and deer hunting habitat, all private, that I would be glad to share. Also the sportsmens club here in walker is puting in a 500 yrd range ,we will be up and running by june,We should do a fun shoot.

Well two responses isn't bad. I guess everyone has gone fishing.....?

------------------
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
one shot~one kill

Shotgun,

I think you have a WONDERFUL idea there! I hunt predator's year round minus upland, waterfowl, and deer season.

Where is a good midpoint for all of us? Sounds like Duane is sending an invitation to walker.

p.s. I must appologize that it took me this long to reply. I feel terrible about it.

Ryan

------------------
NV88280.jpg

Back