Success?

Just found this site and had to join when I saw the eastern page.
View
Heres some of the coyotes we've taken this winter.
NiM
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by AzWill (edited 04-22-2001).]

[This message has been edited by AzWill (edited 04-22-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Roadkill (edited 04-23-2001).]

AZWill, Critr
Thanks for the welcome.
You come up any time.
Got any snow-camo?
smile.gif

Chad posted this link over at HA and I had to check it out. I like the eastern part,us eastern hunters are few and far between.
Eastern coyote hunting info is hard to come by. I'm hoping to pick up a few new tricks here.
NiM

[This message has been edited by Roadkill (edited 04-15-2001).]

Roadkill...

From the looks of things, you don't need no tips. In fact, we might be asking you to share some of your's with us!!!

Man! those sure are purdy critters, I've got to get me a few of those!!!

Yes, no doubt about it - calling in the East is a different than calling those criters out West. Course anywhere is darn near West of you.

Damned fine looking coyotes... if you hear a knock on your door, it just might be me.

Ain't got no snow camo but if that's what it takes I'll go strip my bed of the sheets right now...
wink.gif

------------------
yotewalk.gif

http://www.predatormasters.com

WELCOME!!!!!
I grew up hunting coyotes in ME.I grew up around Bucksport,last week I was in Me picking up my new truck in Bangor.Its a long drive out here to MN. I clocked 1800 miles.Next time I am out there maybe we can get together and hunt.

------------------
"ALL HUNTS ARE AS GOOD AS THE MEMORIES THEY PROVIDE US."

Hey Duane,
Sure, next time your up keep her heading north for three more hours or so.
I'm always looking for an excuse to hunt,what could be better than " this guy drove all the way from MN to hunt,I gotta take a few days off"
smile.gif

NiM

All I can say Roadkill is WOW! But hey folks, has it been slow for all of you this April as it has for me? I am having trouble even hearing a coyote! The little suckers!

------------------

[This message has been edited by mach243 (edited 04-19-2001).]

Wellcome Roadkill
those yotes are bigger than our mexican wolf, what do they eat, looks like, they go 40 pounds or better, is that one days hunt.. looks good

Roadkill, all I can say is WOWW! Dem's some fine lookin canines. I'm in the northern part of NH, so I can appreciate that accomplishment (especially after the snow this winter). Protecting the deer herd is a tough job, but someone's gotta do it, huh? Wish I wuz closer, would volunteer for some sniper duty...

View

Anyone else having trouble posting?
Jeep,our coyotes average 35-40 pds. this is my largest,a 55lb female. Main diet is whitetail deer,60% in winter,90% for dogs with pups. This is the reason I hunt them,other than the fun part
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Roadkill (edited 04-24-2001).]

Back