Permits

Hey Duane, Doc and Craig,
I agree with all you guys. I knew what shotgun was talkin about the instant he wrote it, how come vmaster couldn't figure that out. SOmetimes I wonder about guys drinking and then gettin on the forum.

Hey Shotgun,

I'm from Minnesota. I live in Parkers Prairie which is just north of Alexandria. Had some great fox hunting until the mange moved through here a couple years ago. Now I spend most of my time in North Dakota hunting coyotes.

Drop me a line sometime at [url=mailto:foxhunter_56308@hotmail.com

Here in Tennessee it is the law that if you trap on private property you MUST obtain written permission and keep it in possession at all times when on the property. Just thought you might be interested.

------------------

Randy: email on the way! Thanks.

mach243: The more that I look into this the more I find that there are a number of states that require (12), or have legislation to require (6) "access and/or permission" forms of some flavor. Many require you to have them on your person.

I could be wrong, but it may well be that many Coyote hunters may not know that they need such forms. I have found that the information is not always avalable in the regulations booklets, and for sure it is not always clearly visable. Below I have included one of the better web sites that I have used. It covers all of the states and provinces.
http://www.walleyehunter.com/dnrmap.html

Good Hunting, Be Safe, and Be Right!

I'm glad this whole thing is worked out.
Good luck and safe hunting to all.

------------------
"ALL HUNTS ARE AS GOOD AS THE MEMORIES THEY PROVIDE US."

Back