New to this forum

d2admin

Administrator
Hello to all,
I'm new to this forum, and I'm from Pa. So I hunt those eastern coyotes. They are tough let me tell you. I'm fairly new to predator hunting just started about 1 1/2 years ago and love it. Called in on Bobcat and two fox so far and NO coyotes yet. I'm a good listener so I'll be askin a lot of questions in the next couple years. he he
This looks like a very nice forum and the guys posts seem to be very knowledegable.
Thanks for havin me, Pete

------------------
Knee deep in brass

Howdy petejc,
Glad to see a brother from Pennsy here on the board. If you are from the Smoketown I am thinking of, then you're almost my neighbor. I live near the Leb, Lanc, Berks Tri-county stone marker.

I am a newbie to this board and in hunting predators.
You picked a great board to come to, these folks are very helpful and polite.

I have been trying for Coyotes around here and in Schuylkill Co. with nothing to show for it except some great times being outside. Where did you call in the Bobcat?

Catch ya.

Hey Skinny,
Yeah I'm your neighbor. Right outside of Lancaster I live.
I called the cat in up in Clearfield Co. where my camp is. First one I ever saw and I've been hunting up there since 1959. Saw tracks in the snow over the years a few times but that was the first body. Have a elec caller w/remote. Had the caller an decoy aboout 60 yds out and he cam in from the side. Could have shot him a million times. He was real neat to see. I would guess he was 25 to 30 lbs. but I'm not sure. Pete

------------------
Knee deep in brass

Pete,

I use a JS electronic caller along with an Olt mouth squealer. I haven't got one of those cool rabbit decoys yet and only have a turkey flex decoy. Thought that bird with a bit of fish line to give it some movement might be a good move.
If you ever want to pool resources, we could gang up on them over at Middlecreek Wildlife Refuge if you are into it. With all the geese and ducks over there, should be a coyotes paradise.
I really want to get some coyotes on film.

Allen

Back