Zalaski predator hunt #3

Cariboudreamer

Well guys with only about a month and 2 weeks to go and we can have rifles back on state grounds ,Is everybody ready to go at it again.
Well with the good turn out we had at our first hunt.Lets try and get another hunt together for the day again.
I'm up for the first weekend in Jan at the coffee shop again does this sound good to all the guys that made it last year??
Or if another date is better lets hear it.We have a month and a half to go so let plan now so the guys that want to go have plenty of time to make plans so they can attend.
The only change i like to make this year over last year is we try and stick together more rather than spreading out so far.That way we all can learn from each other with more communication.
So whats everybody think. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

Thing have slowed down at work so should not have any trouble getting off,but i will cover the date we decide on with Vac so i can make the hunt again this year had a good time last year.
Hope to meet some new guys and meet the old guys from last year agin.

Last edited:
Back