wife's first hog

guess

I introduced my wife to hunting this year and she's pretty hooked! she's even been begging me to go hunting!
she wanted to go this evening,so I took her ! it rained here today and stayed foggy all day.we saw lots of fresh tracks,so I kept tracking them till we found them in a draw there were a lot of hogs and I could have killed one really large one, but I wanted her to get a shot so I let her pick out the one she could see best! she shot him at about 60 quartering towards her! she made a perfect hit and dropped him in his tracks! with a .243 !
237534.jpg

Glenn
You have a prize there. Don't loose her. She will always be there to go hunting. You don't have to call your buddies to go, just load up your wife and go. You don't know how lucky you are.Nice pic and tell her "nice shot". /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

my first wife was a hog(pig) shame we cant hunt them. Great you both can enjoy the outdoors, my new wife has shown interest, she wanted to go with turkey hunt one year the only problem was she was 8 months pregnant with our first son, so i said no for safty reasons. congratulations to the mrs.

Back