MN midweek hunting partner needed

Lights

Hi guy's I have been away from predator hunting for the last 2 years. So I have lost most of my hunting spots here to others. Is there any of you that would be willing to let me tag along for some midweek hunting? I can only hunt Mon-Thur, I work Fri-Sun. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif I live on the southeast edge of the metro area.

Thanks,
Mark

Last edited:
Mark- Your always welcome to come back up this way when you want. I'm leaving today but will be back after Thanksgiving. I'll drop you an PM when I get back. Lot's of coyotes up here this year. I do almost all my hunting midweek.

Tim

If your ever headed south around the Rochester area give me a shout. Once deer season is over and we can have the rifles back out I will be hitting the woods for coyotes. I have seen more coyotes this year deer hunting than I ever have. hopefully they will respond to the calls.

Tim, Give me a shout after the holiday.

Stoney15, I would love to meet up with you for a hunt. I can be in Rodchester in less than 2 hours. Just let me know when and where and I will be there.

Mark

Back