A Scat Tree? Ever see this?

Orneryolfart357

I was out hunting on the ranch I live on, and called one coyote, but It winded me, and I didnt take a shot. I was sitting under this tree, and a background. As I got there before dark, I never really saw anything unusual about the tree. After about 20 mins, and not seeing anymore Coyotes, I decided to leave. As I looked back at the tree, I saw a dark patch. When I saw this I couldnt believe it ! Has anyone seen Coyotes do this before ?

ScatTree.jpg

ScatTree1.jpg

Edited so pics don't spread screen. Leon

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with,guess.I have seen that a few times,long before we had coyotes in Pa...You found yourself a great place to call coons.

guess; is that purple haze in the scat from all the berries them coons eat?

crapshoot; Boy! you are eat slam UP with it. But I really liked that bunny bush.

Pruson,
We have bunny stop signs as well as bunny ranches too.
fad88483.jpg

CottonTailBrothel.jpg

angelsLadiesBrothel.jpg

Sorry for the hijack GC. No coons here and no tree's either.

Well, Beat my Brow with a Brick ! No wonder I'm no good at scouting ! LOL I see piles like this all over the Ranch. Thought it funny to see it 3 feet up in a tree though... Oh Well, I had better stick to calling them, instead of trackin scat ! LOL Thanks again Guys !

btw,,, anyone make a good Coon Call ? lol

Quote:
Sorry for the hijack GC. No coons here and no tree's either.

Ahhh, Lance that post wasn't from me. I know coon scat when I see it. You are used to seeing my avator and thought that post was mine. This "new" feller has my avator... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

crapshoot,that says,Cottontail Ranch! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif All i see hanging there is jack rabbits /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

coon scat is often the color of food such as berries,I saw some once with crayons in it.
have you ever heard the old saying if they can't eat it or tear it up they poop on it? COON

You didn't have to do that, but thanks anyway. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Hey GC I have had Coyote Gifs, for a long time, and sorry I used the one that you had.. I just found a New one ! Thanks... and have a Great day ! ...Grant....

Back