Can't keep my mind off it!

RedOneFive

I'm going crazy! I can't keep my mind off firearms deer season. I decided to put up the bow today and try for my other turkey. Well i had 5 jakes out in the field but staying about 250 yards away not interested in any calls or anything.. they just stood there eating then headed the opposite direction. about the time they started walking off i heard something walking up behind me, so i slowly turned my head and about 5 feet behind me was a deer and we met eyes and he jumped about 20 feet up the trail an stopped. he was a little spike about 2 or 3 inches then he just stood up there trying to figure out what just happened. Man i had a good shot, and he then turned and walked right under my stand in the woods.. then i decided to head back up here and i got about midway home, there's a blind i made out of little cedars, bam this buck jumps out like 10 feet from me. then runs across the little clearing and stops on the other side.. broadside..75 yards maybe bleh it was perfect.. he had a weird rack.. about 12-15 inches tall and kinda thick beams ...only spread as far as an antelope but with maybe 6 points ...4 decent ones for sure... man it was crazy.. thats 4 different bucks i've seen here in the last 2 weeks... a nice 8 a little 4 and these 2 plus 3 does inlcuding 1 i saw last night.. im so ready for season to start.. how come i never see them when i have my bow?

It's the "Deer Conspiracy" that turns up about this time every year... They are watching your house when you leave and know if you have loaded any weapons in your vehicle.... On those days when you haven't, they pass the word around the country and all of them make a point of popping up in front of you and presenting the 'perfect' shot....

Take a weapon to the vehicle and they will never be seen on purpose...

I load mine in the car in July and don't touch them until 'season' and still get fooled.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Yup, just what Old "T" says. The second the season starts you'll never see um again. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

Back