Custom Call Maker
Blade Steel: AUS6 stainless steel
Heat Treated/Cryo-Treated for Optimum Blade Performance
Blade Finish: Satin Scuffed
Blade Length: 2-5/8”
Overall Length: 7”
Blade Width: 1”
Thickness: 5/32”

Grip made from Moose Antler and Canvas Mycarta. Hidden Pins. White spacers along the spine.

Super handy, comfortable, and quick. High rise black kydex holster.

Sold.

Enjoy some pics...

DSC02477.jpg

DSC02479.jpg

DSC02481.jpg

Post or PM if you'd like to carry this one!

Thanks guys! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

When I opened this thread I immediately scanned down to the photos. I said to myself, this one is sold. I scanned back up and read the description and price. NO KIDDING IT'S SOLD! HOLY MOLEY, that's a beauty at a give-away price.

Thanks Mike. PM coming. Thanks guys, I appreciate it. Spent a lot of time on this one.

Got a Lahti with a Brass and Antler threaded butt cap going now, excited about it, my first one threading the end. Not sure what I'll grip it with... I'm sure I'll show it to you soon!

PM sent, Moochy.

I customize probably 70% of the steel I buy to one extent or another, to make it my own and one of a kind, but I don't make the blades. I shop hard and buy good stuff, then I customize them!

Many of the guys who build super expensive custom knives, just buy billets and cut/grind then to shape. I just do that with pre-finished blades. Very similar, really. And my knives are a diget or even two digets cheaper than theirs!

I'm researching all the time, and I'm finding builders of hand forged damascus blades that I can buy from. Those knives will be technically joint efforts; I'd be the "builder" with the bladesmith given credit for the blade. Those will be available to order, but be warned... VERY expensive.

Back