**** AMAZING CALL COLLECTION *****

badtothebone

The trip to Terry-land wouldn't have been complete unless I shared some pictures of his call collection. This is one of the nicest gatherings of calls I've ever seen, and represent the work of most of the call makers on this forum.

Terry, you rock.

Rudy

PS: These are just the shiny ones!! He's got about 10 srings full of hunters hanging in garage. LOL!!

Picture349.jpg

Picture362-1.jpg

Picture363-1.jpg

Picture364-1.jpg

Quote:
Terry, you need a bigger display case. Sounds like a fun trip.

ELJ

Well now that you mention it I do have room for a couple more rows of shevles in that cabinet. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

A mess of those came from the Dream Predator Call Collection that we raffled off. It's great to see that they are proudly displayed. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Very impressive collection.

Tony

Not sure who Terry is, but Very Nice Collection Terry. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Thanks for sharing the pictures Rudy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Wow Terry, that is an impressive collection! If you ever need a place to store them, you can store them at my house. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Quote:
Wow Terry, that is an impressive collection! If you ever need a place to store them, you can store them at my house. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I will keep you in mind.My son in law seems to like them also,so you might have to wrestle him for them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

I think you could take him Rudy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Very impressive, for sure!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif
I may have missed a few, but I counted about 100! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif
(I thought, at 63, I had a lot. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif And your's are kept in a nicer display. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Is that an old gun case? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

Will,

Yes that is an old gun case.Not sure how many there are I have not counted them.I won something like 63 from the raffle like Tony said and I have bought many more.I have several working calls hanging from lanyards and in my hunting coat and camo coverall pockets in the garage. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gifReally nice collection you got there Terry!!!

///Fredrik /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Back