Wyoming Tag Draw

Greg;
No Elk or Deer permits drawn by me this year either! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
The Elk I already knew about for some time now but with the odds for Deer down to 50/50 two years ago and down to 1 in 3 chance last year, for the area I wanted, I guess I should have seen it coming this year.
Oh well, guess there's always next year! Who knows, maybe I'll beat that two percent chance for Elk in area 100! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
Good luck with that general tag!

Sandman,
Sorry to hear about your luck with the tags. Maybe you can come on out for a yote hunt or a cat callin when the snow flys.

When will unsuccessful applicants receive their money back? I have known for a week or so that I didn't draw for antelope. Thanks

Lonny,
The lady from the regional office said the refund checks were sent out right after the drawings. She also stated that she had not received her refund check yet either. Sooooo- "The check is in the mail." /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Better luck next year.

Greg

Greg;
I can't complain, I've been fortunate to draw deer for the last 4 years and the gods blessed me with a Moose permit in 98! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif I sure wish I had another chance at the "Big Boy" that outsmarted me last year! I know he made it through the season, he was seen during the Elk season that followed two weeks later, by my friends younger brother on the same ridge! I'd sure like to go after a yote or two with you and see some of that country up north where you are. Not really sure whats going to happen now with no deer permit but ya never know I might be able to swing a trip. Anyway, I'll stay in touch either way.
So take care and good luck with that General tag. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
By the way my partner, who applied on a party tag with me got his refund Saturday, and here it is 3 days later and I haven't gotten mine, and I just live across town from him. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif Oh well just have to wait another day or so to see if mine gets here.

Lonny; Did you recieve your refund yet ? My friend that applied along with me on a party application got his last Saturday and mine hasn't shown up here yet and we live in the same city! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

No nothing yet Sandman. I read on the WY site that all the refunds should be mailed out by July 10. So I'll give them another day or two before I see whats going on. I applied with two other guys for antelope and they have't gotten theirs back yet either.

Lonny; I too went back to the site Mtstcon had posted and read the same thing, so I guess I should be a little more patient. They must be sending them out in alphabetical order. Got that money ear-marked for Varmint hunting stuff now.

Sandman, My refund arrived today. Its almost like getting money that was never yours to begin with. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I bet yours will be there shortly. I guess there's always next year.

Man, what a sight!
I was sittin out under my shade tree sipping a cold one, when all of a sudden, I hear clickity-clak of horse hooves a coming down the street! I look up and here comes this guy wearing one of those leather outfits with the fringed sleeves and trousers! His sweat-stained cowboy hat is turned up flat in the front from all the hard riding he's been doing! Just before he gets to the mailbox he rares back on those reins and that lathered-up horse drops his rear and slides right up to the mailbox with sparks a flying off those horse shoes!
He reaches into his shatchel and comes out with letter and stuffs in the mail box, he then grabs the reins with one hand, grabs his hat with other and spanks that horse on the rump with that sweaty ol'hat and lays the spurs to his flanks all in the same motion! Just as he rounds the corner to be on his way, but what do I see?
A Wyoming license plate on the rear-end of that horse! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
Yep you got it fella's I got my refund check today! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Couldn't resist I just had to have some fun with you guys! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Have good one!
DS

Back