HELP!! ( DELETED)

Sounds good Joe! How did you get it to sound so clear? I would be interested in how you go about recording your own sounds, it seems I always get a lot of background noise when I try to record my own.

Well, I like it! I cranked the volume up to see if my speakers would buzz, they didn't, and the sound stayed crisp. There didn't appear to be any back ground noise and the sound never became overloud in spots. Good job for what my opinion is worth. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

I agree, it came through loud and clear....very clear. From a cadence perspective, I really like the parts around the 20 to 35 second section, the 37 to 42 second section and 45 to 60 second section. I've got a few recordings of live jackrabbit distress, gathered on calling trips. The sections mentioned above are very realistic to the real thing in my opinion.

Good stuff Joe.

Tony

It's excellent, Joe. The voice is fantastic. I like it very much.

The only slight negative I can think of, well, it's not really a "negative," it's more a personal "slightly less positive" ...is the cadence. It's kinda too similar to all the others, if you know what I mean. The pitches throw around real nice, and etc, but the cadence rings familiar. I like it when a call sounds "new."

Not a negative, like I said. Just a preference comment.

The voice is outstanding, Joe. I'm really impressed!

Joe, I think that I've told you a hundred times. Your sounds work. I would put them on the FX3, like I have some of your others, and call coyotes in like its nobodies business. If someone don't put them on a ecaller, they can listen to them and figure out how to use a hand call. I'll listen to the clip once I get off work, but I figure its good. Your a good guy Joe, you do some good stuff for us here. Thanks

Putting that sound on a Foxpro will flat SUCK! Suck the critters right on in, that is. It must be my 'puter, but I get a couple of honking type sounds mixed in. I saved it anyway as it's long enough to edit those out if I can and load it on my Foxpro.

Joe,i hear something like a bee whizzing past the mic,its like a 'fast fluttering' sound. Other than picking up this sound,i think you done a 'fantastic job! If i knew how to remove that 'fast flutter' sound,i would love to put your "Jack Master" on my foxpro...Maybe it's from calling to close to the mic?

Back