Split decision for one of our members !!!!!!!!

carvercalls

Staff member
Here is a split decision call that I made up for one of our great members here on predator masters. The amboyna burl has fantastic color in it.. The call sports a desert ironwood band and a hippo ivory tip.. I hope he likes it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif Thanks for looking Kerry www.carverpredatorcalls.com

2007_02260005.jpg

2007_02260007.jpg

2007_02260011.jpg

Guy buddy sorry but NOPE its not Colorado bound /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif Kerry

Come on Kerry, I'm trying to get ready for my antelope hunt next week, how can I concentrate with posts like this /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

That call is absolutely beautiful Kerry. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif Whoever gets it, I'm sure will treasure it forever.

Tony

THE CALL LOOKS GREAT KERRY!!!!!!!! I hope this coaxer sounds as good as all your other calls I own. If so I'll have it all in the package and can carry fewer calls to the woods. Let me know soon about the video too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Last edited:
WOWEEE! I like. Glad to see you turning your favorite call again /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Aaron /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Kerry that is a beautiful call /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif. Congrats Bama /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif.

Kerry,

Thats a nice look'n call, with some extremly nice burl, and I'll be if it aint a neat darn concept. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

For a guy who is out of the office for 30 days, you sure are spending allot of time behind the lathe? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Hows the filming going by the way?

Thanks guys /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Alaskan Yoter The dvd is coming along well.We leave for another 7 day hunt friday at noon then we are home for a week and leave for another 7 days.. We are getting some very good footage, ill tell you its a real learning curve.. Ive been trying to turn calls in between everything else its an addiction /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif We postponed the second hunt for a week in hopes of cooler weather I think we made the right choice the upper elevations are supposed to get snow over the weekend. It should make for a good time /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif Thanks Kerry

Sounds cool Kerry and look'n forward to the updates on the DVD. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Being afflicted with an addiction myself. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Let me know when your back and done. I'll call ya about maybe one of these and another ya have I'd like to obtain. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Back