** RAT CALL???? **

badtothebone

I just spend a day at Chuck E Cheese's with 100 screaming kids, and they all whipped me at the video games. Not a happy camper as the picture will show. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I need a rat call. This dude's gotta' go. LOL!!

Jusk kidding. It's all about the kids and the frown was staged.

Take a kid hunting!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Rudy

00600070.jpg

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif That's great /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
Nice shirt too! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
Does she give ya different ones for different days? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I wear it to keep her off my back. Actually, I'M the one in charge here.

Whoa, close call brother. I though she was standing behind me while I was typing this. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

OH MY GOSH!OH MY GOSH!OH MY GOSH! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

New decoy idea!!!! Dress up like a big rat and you are your own decoy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Dang man! I gotta start getting patents on my great ideas. I was going to cover my truck with fur, add tail and ears to make it look like a giant rabbit to use as a decoy, but this might have wider market appeal? My mind goes a mile a minute! Ya just can't stop me! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

LOL!!

They had a video game where prairie dogs pop out of holes, and you blast them with a rifle. I was kicking butt (I thought) until a little nipper about 6 years old slid a stool over to it, then proceded to double my score. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

He even had the guts to tell me to try it again, only this time use both eyes. I hate that kid. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Looks like a great time Rudy. Where else could you spend $200, win 15,000 tickets and cash them in for a $.27 prize? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Tony

I am glad you guys cleared that up for me.Rudy is on the left,I thought that was him on the right.Thought that big C on his shirt stood for Calderone!!!!!

Terry, I was wondering the same thing! But then I realized the mouse was too tall to be Rudy! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Just kidding man! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

B2BW

Quote:
LOL!!

They had a video game where prairie dogs pop out of holes, and you blast them with a rifle. I was kicking butt (I thought) until a little nipper about 6 years old slid a stool over to it, then proceded to double my score. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

He even had the guts to tell me to try it again, only this time use both eyes. I hate that kid. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

That´s real life Rudy! it has happen to me once also at a funfair game hall, but it was doves and electric shotguns so i know the feeling....you can´t help hating them /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

///Fredrik /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Jerry,

That's what my first wedding picture looked like. My ex wife had more whiskers than ME. And a worse overbite.

I miss her (like I miss an earache). LOL!!

Rudy

Man Rudy how did your face get so swollen? I noticed the ears are kind of big too! Definately got a little hairy. You should tell the chucky chease boss to fire that ugly bugger next to you, that cant help bring in any new business /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Aaron /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Aaron,

They use me to scare rats away. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

When I blew the Chucky Cheese hand call I snuck in, 27 kids came running. Must not have been using it right. I felt like the Pied Piper. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

R

Back