goin to colorado!

coyote-ohio

found out today my group was drawed for the first rifle season for elk. october is goin to seem twice as far away as usual now.. ha ha. cant wait to camp in the rockie mts. and i dont care what the rest of the guy's in my group think but i will be carrying a couple predator calls with me also!!
coyote-ohio

Hey, THERE'S a guy who knows which side his hunting is buttered on!!!

------------------
Critr

LW42144.jpg

www.SaguaroSafaris.com

thats great, I'm waiting for my number to come up here in N.M., three years ago, after I got my bull,on the first day, my buddy, came accross a dead spike bull, from bow season,(found the arrow), sat about 200 yards out, for three days, got six coyotes, three were call in, plus saw all kinds of wildlife, including a bigger bull, than my. so good luck.

coyote-ohio,

Congrats on the tag!!!! You are right, time just slowed down for you.
smile.gif
I grew up in the Rockies of Colorado, and if you have not spent some time there, you are in for a treat. And........definately take you calls.

Good Hunting,

Bob C.

------------------
“No man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms, is as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.”
Thomas Jefferson, June 1776

I'm right there with you on takeing the calls. I drew a Sept muzzle loader bull tag. The 22-250 will be right along side of the Rem 700ML.

Hey Wildman,

Congrats on your tag too!!!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif

Good Hunting,

Bob C.

------------------
“No man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms, is as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.”
Thomas Jefferson, June 1776

Back