Look what hunting coyote's got me!!!!

ryank

I told a couple people I would post a picture of this as soon as I get a digital camera. Finally got one a couple days ago so here is the picture guys...

I was out hunting coyote's last month (April) and on the way to one of my stands I found this....

ll35833.jpg

wj97734.jpg

Hopefully come this deer season I can find the host for that antler!

Ryan

------------------
NV88280.jpg

ryank,

Nice shed!!!! I assume from your post that you have permission to hunt deer there. Expanding on what Critr Gitr said, that can be one of the biggest fringe benefits of predator hunting. Not just scouting for big game, but gaining access to land to hunt big game on. You can often start out calling coyotes on a ranch and then find yourself invited back to hunt deer, turkey, etc. I hope you find that bad boy!

Good Hunting,

Bob C.

------------------
“No man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms, is as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.”
Thomas Jefferson, June 1776

Bob,

The chunk of land that I found that shed on is my uncle's property. I hunted there last deer season and didn't see that one but got a little fork horn. I just keep telling myself 'There is always next year'

Ryan

------------------
NV88280.jpg

Back