My buck from last season

d2admin

Administrator
zp29525.jpg

Heres a pic of the 8 point I took last season Down by Llano Tx.

Later,
Justin

GREAT picture of you and your BUCK,but this next SEASON when you tag another,take those Photos before you load your game in a vehicle.Better "QUALITY and TASTE",good luck this year---

Well AZBIGGAME I'm real sorry you feel that way I must have missed the memo that it was DISTASTEFUL to take a picture of a deer in the back of a truck.You know I have always thought it was DISTASTEFUL to insult someone who has done nothing to you.I was just sharing thought thats what this forum was about.

Later,
Justin

------------------

predatorlogo3jpg.gif

http://www.predatormasters.com

[This message has been edited by Jbrad (edited 04-15-2001).]

Sorry Critr,
I think it would have been a better pic at the kill site with nothing but cedars and rocks in the background but I very seldom have someone with me when I deer hunt.I actually had to tote this buck about 300-350 yds. or so to get him in the truck.The road to my stand was pretty wet and I didn't want to tear it up driving on it.Plus it was a LONG walk back to camp If I got stuck.Then I had to wake up my girl-friend and make her come out and snap this pic.It was hard enough getting her out of bed no way she was getting off the porch.So I think this pic was pretty hard earned,and it riled me a little at being accused of being distasteful.
I tried to respond as tactful as possible. Sorry again for any offence.

Later,
Justin

------------------

predatorlogo3jpg.gif

Jbrad. . .

I assume you that photo of your's is just fine as it is.

Some people are always finding something wrong with the way folks do things, except themselves that is...

You keep them pictures coming because most folks do enjoy them.

To those that don't, the answer is simple...
don't look....
wink.gif

------------------
yotewalk.gif

Nice deer, Justin. The photo is perfectly acceptable, IMHO.

I've received the same kind of negative feedback on simular pictures, as well. I share your burn.

Those who would be offended by your photo would not care if it was at the top of a mountain or the bottom of the ocean - they'd be pissed because of the dead deer, period. Nothing you do to "beautify" it will change that.

Composition is a nice thing, great when you have the time and/or opportunity to do it. If not, who cares? We ain't trying to sell photos to Outdoor Life!

Avoid the drooping tongues and as much blood as you can and most people will enjoy your photos - just like you did in the photo above.

Keep up the good hunting!

jbrad,

Nice Buck, Nice Picture. I personally, didn't find your picture offensive. Keep em' coming.

azbiggame,

Ease up on the criticism please. This board is a place dedicated to hunting. Occasionally someone is going to connect and want to share their good fortune. The picture in question, in my opinion is not distasteful or vulgar in any fashion. Let us try to be a little more constructive here, please.

Thanks,

------------------
Brian K. Bentley

Hunting is not just our right, It's our HERITAGE

Ditto on the picture Justin...fine lookin animal you have there! I once posted a picture of a wolf I took in the NWT...got all sorts of crap for that..but, opinions are like (insert expletive here), everyone has one.

Be proud of that puppie...it's a fine one!

Bob

------------------
Lost Mountain Ranch
www.LostMountainHunts.com

i think some of you should re-read azbiggame's post.

He says it was a GREAT picture.
He implies you'll be successful again THIS year-- that's pretty nice, in my opinion.
He makes a simple recommendation about where and when to take a BETTER photo if it is possible.
He never said the photo was DISTASTEFUL or OFFENSIVE.
He wishes you luck next year.

Anyway, that's what i read.

------------------
View

Thats ok AzBiggame,
I appreciate your apology.I guess we just got our signals crossed.I misunderstood your message.I guess it's pretty hard to say what you really mean and have it interpreted how you meant it in text.No harm done.

Good hunting,
Justin

Critr,
Thats a heck of a spread.NICE Buck

Later,
Justin

------------------
predatorlogo3jpg.gif

Back