Zaleski 3

ROOSTER

If anyone wants to get a hunt in with centerfires, we need to do it before Oct.15. There is a new moon on the 11th of Oct. Hows the 13th sound? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Haven't made it to the range yet. Baby keeps me busy.
Thanks for getting that membership straightened out for me.
Coffee cup again?

I dont want to speak for others, but the coffe cup would be fine with me.

Ive got a younger guy thats been under my wing since last season. HE KNOWS ZALESKI. I might be just that nice a guy to locate and mark maps for y'all- for a free breakfast LMAO.

BTW-YSB- lets get me into an AR by then.

Quote:
not me ill wait till i get my deer tags filled then might do a yote hunt.

Well that gives ya 2 weeks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Fuzz-I dont think anyone would mind.

Funny thing is, Im hoping that my coyote spots dont get messed up by all those deer hunters. Ive got three crop damage tags to fill by the end of the month, Im not in much a hurry for dusting the bow off. Besides the foam deer are easier to hit for me.

man, i wish i could make it up for this one.. the weather is suposed to really drop this weekend.. i have a big 4wheeler ride coming up saturday at east lynn lake.. otherwise i would try to go..

yeah, i know.. we have a few people off at the plant and i cant afford to take time off right now ..if i take off thursday then i have to work sat. to catch back up and i have the ride planned. the weather was awesome today and its just getting me in the mood.. what a way to start off the season but with a group hunt.. fill us in on how it goes..

i havent really been hearing them yet around the house.. did have a local farmer tell me some took down a doe in his back pasture a few nights ago.. said it was strung out everywhere the next morning and he had just been up there the evening before hauling water..

im so far behind getting stuff ready for the hunting season its not funny.. i havent even loaded shells for this year yet.. i dont have a single 22-250 shell to my name right now.. im falling behind.. bad..

good luck thursday fellas.. dont kill them all..

Last edited:
your right.. i have seen more reds this year then in the past few years.. i travel 35miles one way in the mornings to work at around 430am. so i get to see some game moving.. the reds are out for sure..

Back