Camp Victory Benefit hunt

vargy49

This morning James leach held a benifit hunt to help a local church that has a summer boys camp!!
I was stuck working so i didnt get to go but i had a hound entered in the hunt!!!
I havent seen the pics yet but i heard that mo got his pic taken with my walker hound!! Ha Ha

He is what MOs Mom posted!!

This morning the benefit hunt for the Church Camp was held at James' pen. Over $1000.00 dollars was raised by local donations and the hunter's entry. 35 hounds entered
Vargy's Digger hound placed 3rd, and MO's Fireball placed 9th.
Drawings held, Mo won a bag of dog feed and I won a new dog lead! Pictures of the event on camera but will probably post later (after a nap maybe) full results later... they are in the truck.

MOs mom

Vargy

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Sounds like a fun time & good cause. If I had to choose between pics & a nap. Nap, would win /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Here are the few pics from that hunt.
The first one is of everyone that attended the hunt.
495874.jpg

Here's me with Vargy's Digger pup 3rd place. The other man is the Preacher for the camp victory and his wife.
495875.jpg

Here's me with Fireball, he got 9th place.
495876.jpg

See ya, MOyotehunter

Good looking hound MO. Good place.

I have clan in North central Missouri. Heck, were probably related /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif. I feel sorry for ya /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

My mistake MO. Pokey, looked a lot like Vargy's Digger. Pretty much the same color & size, but was a tad thicker bodied.

Back