Zaleski Hunt report

YoteSackbuster

Here's the Zaleski report: only one board member showed besides myself,Buck1984 & 2 of my work buddys showed up as well.On the way into Zaleski we noticed a Hog on a clear cut problem is it wasen't on state park property.Just yet so we drove on to the ranger station to find out the skinney
on the hogs and low and behold about 10 guys with dogs milling around waiting for the hog huntin messiah.The word is most definately out about the hogs.We came back that way later in the day and their was a few others milling about. I was delighted to find out the roads were even worse in spots than the last time out and I was driving a 2 WD S-10 Buck 1984 was behind me Not a good place to be,On one road I got 3/4s of the way up and all I had was spinning tire's the guys got out of Buck 1984's truck and started to try to push me.Bad move
Buck's truck started slideing down the hill in park.he managed to get back in the truck and get it stopped before taking the plunge into the icy depths that awaited at the bottom of the hill.Sucktatude averted. We did manage a couple of stands one on the Backside of the Moonville tunnel
it sounded as if something was coming in, ICE cracking all in front of us for about 10 minutes nothing ever showed
its face. we had another stand were we had one yote Howl way out but never came in. such is, life still had a great time.
Maybe we should Fake Moonsville ghost stuff to keep all those hunters away from our hogs???

Its a adventure every time we go down critters or no critters

There is always next time, and a next time, and a next time, lol, thanks again yotesackbuster, had a blast, need those close calls once in a while to keep the arteries clog free! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Sounds like you guys had a great time.I'm still [beeep] off that they change work schedule at the last min and scheduled us for last weekend.But i guess you have to to what they want.But will make hunt #3 and plans being made for hunt #3 yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Any report of the yote in Zalaski so far this spring.??We need to make a hunt again.Never really hunted them in the warm weather but they say it a good time.

Back