Springfield Armory M21 Tactical 308

d2admin

Administrator
Alright all you experts, I have a line on a Springfield Armory M21 Tactical teamed up with a SA 6-20x56 Mil Dot.He wants 3,000 for it. Used very little and in excellent shape. Even comes with a bipod. The Big D is forcing him to sell it.

Although it might not be the best varmint rifle around, I'm sure it could get the job done pretty damn quick. Your thoughts, is it worth it? I've shot M1A's before, both civilian/military and love the damn thing.

But before I do anything, I need to hear any pros and cons.

Thanks

------------------
Bob
predatorlogo3jpg.gif

Lost Mountain Ranch
www.LostMountainHunts.com

Bob is that a Springfiels scope on it. if so I can see why the price is at 3,000.00 them scopes are sweet..

------------------
yotewalk.gif

Jason's Gun Room
Quality Custom Gunsmithing

The A21 Tactical model SA9121 has MSRP of $2975 and the SA9131(adj stock) has MSRP of $3295. The Springfield 6-20X56 $649-679.

There are a couple of used ones without scopes on Guns America for $2600 and $2700.

The price sounds reasonable, there probably is some small flexibility in price. It's really a matter of do you want it.....
wink.gif

------------------
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
one shot~one kill

Thanks guys for the info and the emails, and no you can't borrow it...heh heh. I checked the SA site, talked to a local distributer and decided to take it at a discounted price. I'm gonna be a little worried though, Wyoming and South Dakota might get a little of the spray pattern from this thing. It's a real nice looking rifle. Hefty, but cosmectically pleasing to the eye. I don't think this is a weapon to carry very far, maybe 50 feet, stop, breath, 50 more feet, rest...so on and so forth.

Thanks again for all the help.

------------------
Bob
predatorlogo3jpg.gif

Lost Mountain Ranch
www.LostMountainHunts.com

Good hunting with that cannon....keep in touch and lat us know how it "actually" shoots....

------------------
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
one shot~one kill

Back