CZ rifles?

Sharps Shooter

All: Can't remember if I already posted this question or not. I've been looking at these CZ rifles made in Czech Republic. They are pretty slick. Bolt action, mauser feed system, single set trigger, milled for proprietary rings, both with internal magazine and detatchable box versions. Anybody have any experience with these rifles good or bad to report?

------------------
Regards,

Sharps Shooter.

'74 Sharps... when you care enough to use the very best.

sharps I have seen them in my ordering books but never orderd one, it sounds like a good deal to me I should pick one or two up and see if they sell here.

------------------
yotewalk.gif

Jason's Gun Room
Quality Custom Gunsmithing http://predatormasters.com/jasongunroom.html
www.LostMountainHunts.com

Sharps

For what its worth. I have never shot one BUT I have talked to many many folks who have and never have heard one bad report.

What cal you gettin?

Hey Sharps,
Don't have a clue on the CZ rifle....but are we shooting on Sunday or what?
smile.gif

Dawgkilla

------------------
That which does not kill me makes me stronger...and is usually dead when I'm finished with it!

I have a CZ-527 in .223. It has many notches on its stock. It is a good accurate gun with a nifty trigger. I hear lots of good reports from other hunters on the internet, all the CZ's seem to be developing a very loyal following. Scope mounting options are a little limited due to the european dovetail, but nothing too serious, but rings can be pricey. Some have feeding problems due to burrs on the magazines, but curable with a little polishing. I advise sticking with newer production as the older ones had some other problems (mine is a '92).
I would not part with mine.

Back