Rem 700 triggers?

d2admin

Administrator
I just got a new Rem700 22-250,I put a Burris 3x9 on it and it shoots great. The only problem is the trigger is a little to heavy for my taste. I was wondering can you adjust the trigger on a Rem 700, without needing a gunsmith? I did the trigger on my Savage 111 and it feels great.I found the inctructions on how to fix the Savage trigger on a website I found. Do any of you know where I might find a site like that about the Rem.700?

Thanks,
Justin

Jbrad,

Congrats on that new 22.250. If I were you I would take it to a gunsmith who works on M700's. I have had all my triggers honed and lightened down to about 3 lbs. It only costed me $20.00 to have a trigger worked on and since I would sooner have someone who knows what they are doing it was money well spent to me. What type of stock does it have on it and is it blued or stainless?

Good luck with the new rifle and take care.

------------------

The gun has a standard ADL stock on it and is blued. I would take it to a gunsmith but there are only 2 around here that I have found.One dose only pistols and the other is outrageously high.He wanted $75 to do the trigger on my Savage, it only took me about 30 minutes or so to do myself.I might have to look farther to find a good gunsmith but I really would rather do it myself.

Thanks,
Justin

http://www.snipercountry.com/RemingtonTriggers.htm

------------------
Critr

LW42144.jpg

www.SaguaroSafaris.com

Back