Woodbury Hunt Near Coshocton Ohio

It was good until Kurt brought out the call that Danny made him that's the shape of a beer bottle. He kept asking if any of us had a wooden opener.......

sorry i was late getting back to the forum.threw a massive party til 4 in the morning. but hey atleast im cuttin down on going to the bars as much. ha ha. it was a successful hunt fellas. we need to go back soon!!!!!!!!!!!! hey kurt nice coyote drawing. thats exactly to scale model of what i had in my pants after the c4 went off to my left!!!!!!by the way kurt no one gave it much thought but what were you doing by yourself for over an hour in the bush at the last stand?????????

Quote:
by the way kurt no one gave it much thought but what were you doing by yourself for over an hour in the bush at the last stand?????????

Contemplating the universe, the theory of relativity, quantum physics, and wondering why nobody yelled to tell me the stand was over. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

The only reason I'm not still sitting out there, is because I knew that even at the age of 24, your heart would have exploded if you blew on a call for that long. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kurt

dude my heart exploded after 15 minutes that stand was done before it started. i think half the shooters were in different area codes. hahahahhaha

i deffinately lost calling power after 10 minutes tryin to reach those wooded pockets. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

Back