Woodbury Hunt Near Coshocton Ohio

let me be the first to say. nice shootin bill. I knew i had to say it before someone beat me to it. ha ha ha someone check rudys pants for stains. better yet check mine instead.

Hey fogdog you done better calling then i did shooting you got him there I just couldn't keep him there

Bill

Last edited:
I would have to say that todays hunt was a complete sucess, I got to see some old friends, make some new friends, and introduce both to each other. I can not think of a better way to spend the morning.

Thanks to Bill, The hunt master. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Thanks to Rudy, the call maker. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Thanks to Preston, the call master. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Thanks to Phil, the willing participant. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Thanks to Bruce, the unwilling participant. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Thanks to John, I don't really know why I'm thanking him. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Thanks to all of you, I enjoyed it!!!!!!!!!!!

Kurt Kessler

a complete copy of kurts post plus /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif.......... a big thanks to bill for setting us up in the right area down there (and a big area at that) just sorry you can't shoot right or straight or whatever /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif also a big thanks to rudy for the beautiful /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif calls i got off of him for now(now i need to learn how to use them /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif ) preston, nice hunting and great calling! would be nice to do a lighted hunt in that area this year! kurt, thanks for the great day and driving also (we'll do it again soon) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif john, bite me...he doesn't own a computer /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif talk to you guys later! thanks again, phil

Quote:
just sorry you can't shoot right or straight or whatever /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif phil

Now I was not going to mention the fact that Fogdog (aka Preston) called one in, and Bill missed, but Phil since you brought it up.!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Did we, or did we not pass the rifle range on our way to those stands ? You would have thought Bill would want to stop and check that gun. ? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

Kurt

hahahhahahhaahhahha /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-006.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-006.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Bill,

Propper sight picture ?

shoothere.jpg

Hey Bill,

I got a few AIRGUNS that are really accurate,,,,,,maybe ya wanna try one of them????:) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Kdog

poor bill /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

By the way all the guys who attended the woodbury hunt were treated to new ball caps, courtesy of 220 Swift out of Oklahoma, I think Bill's was just alittle to large and slipped down over his eyes. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Thanks Terry

Thanks for all the comments Guys good and bad.I wish you all to be in the position that I was in.It is a rush that you will never forget better then anything drugs can do.It was good meeting all of you.

Bill

Quote:
By the way all the guys who attended the woodbury hunt were treated to new ball caps, courtesy of 220 Swift out of Oklahoma, I think Bill's was just alittle to large and slipped down over his eyes. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Thanks Terry

Hey Kurt my hat is not to big any more

Bill

Geezzzz Bill ,I was really wanting to see some photos of some fur! Sorry to hear of yer luck /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif But look at it from my position at least you got out and got to shoot ! Keep at it boy ,I know yer goin to nail one ,just hope I get to be there to see it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif Mac

a real good time!!! good group of guys and one that had a "little trouble" sorry bill! you missed a good time there coot! great area to re-visit again!

Back