Zaleski Part #2 Feb 24th

YoteSackbuster

OK guys time to start a new thread the old one is growing hair,and will proably sprout tusk if we keep posting to it.
So who's up for the next one?

Hey guys,

Don't think I will make it to this one. I have been traveling/ hunting the last 2 weeks and my wife cut me off. Maybe next time.

Joe

No fur, but had a blast. Couple of the guys found some pigs but couldn't get a shot. There is plenty of room,come on up. There was sign everywhere but all were a little shy about coming to the call.

this cold weather has me stir crazy to get out.. i was going to plan a trip to sandusky to rabbit hunt and coyote hunt with a few buddies but closer to home sounds better..

ill definitely try to make it. ill try to get some more info from someone later on meeting places and areas..

hope thias snow still on then. if no yotes maybe cann do a set up and try a push through area we found hogs and see if we can get a few...

im not sure if any of you guys have shot hogs b4 but you better be shooting a sabot slug at those hogs or you are going to be running the hills chasing them for a real long time.. i watched a guy pump 5 rounds from a 12ga. slug gun in a 250# boar about 10 years ago trying to get in his hog lot and it didnt even phase it. he had to put it down with a 44mag. the new hornadys sst or remington are good choices but not cheapies..

they shot two off our farm last year with muzzleloaders and didnt find them till the next day. they had run over 1/2mile with 3 shots in one and 2 in the other..
they are super tough animals..

not saying it cant be done with a slug gun but it might be tough..

where is everyone meeting at for this gettogether.. ?

thats easy enough to find.. ive been meaning to stop back by rocky and get a new pair of rubber boots anyway.. i can kill two birds with one stone..

Back