THE RED RIVER BANDIT DISTRESS CALL

Aaron Glenn

HERE IS THE "RED RIVER BANDIT" $15.00. IT IS AN ALL AROUND CALL THAT IS PERFECT FOR COYOTES, BOBCATS, AND FOX. IT PRODUCES A MED-HIGH RASPY PITCH THAT HAS BEEN BRINGING IN THE FUR. IT WILL ALSO PRODUCE HOWLS,BARKS AND KI-YI'S. HERE ARE SOME PIC OF THE CALL AND SOME OF THE FUR THAT IT HAS BROUGHT IN.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO ORDER THIS CALL YOU CAN ORDER THEM FROM MY WEBSITE. AARON GLENN
01-13-07.jpg

12-11-01-1.jpg

dn-1.jpg

Dale1.jpg

100_0876-1.jpg

I know he's been tearing them up. I think that Kelly might have been getting more than him though. But I don't think he likes taking pictures or something. I've only got a few from him.

Aaron, thank you for the cocobolo set of calls. They will be put to the test next week. Hope to sent you some pics. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Utah/ wileywacker /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Nice work. Sam N.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Crapshoot, yep those are the same that you saw in Oklahoma. I thought that you walked away with one??? I guess not.

And Sam, I'm glad that you liked them. I got that picture that you sent me. I have it on the website.

I have your Red River Bandit call and will admit it is a good'un! It calls great and gives the option of several different sounds. It has the attention of our Wyoming coyotes!

Pat

i caint wait to try it out at night in alabama we have to get the game warden to come out and see if their is a prolbem with coyote i am waiting for the permit now i have been calling them in late in the afternoon. 3 yotes and a 1 cat so far.

Back