Zaleski Ohio hunters check in!

YoteSackbuster

Anyone do any good? we saw tracks everyplace, Never called in anything. We heard some rifle shots.So we think someone made contact. Moonville tunnel was interesting
469183.jpg

No yote up in our area but we found alot of good sign will be heading back down real soon to have a look around!!!!!!!!!!!
Can't believe i packed the camera but did not take any photo's what a dumby!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We also heard alot of shots fired figure it was maybe grouse hunters or maybe rabbit hunters,We ran in the civil air patrol this weekend not really sure what they were up to but there must of been a 100 of them all in camo!!!!!

YSB,
Be sure you know the regs for state land. Some state wildlife areas don't allow CF rifles until later in Feburary if I remember correctly. Don't want you to get into any trouble if Zaleski is like that.

We did catch a quick look at something that rushed our call in a clear cut. Happend so fast and in such thick stuff that you couldnt make out what it was for sure. Tracks were yote but if all i would have had was the sighting i couldnt have been sure what it was. Saw "0" fox sign. We had good yote sign in three of six spots we set up in, nobody wanted to play though. We ended up thinking that the grouse hunters had the dogs pushed way back and nervous.
Stopped by the boat ramp right before noon but no one showed. Tried two more spots before dark , got into some rain , and headed home.

Good meeting you guys , Huntereliete and cariboudreamer drop me a pm some time , maybe we could get together for a hunt around home??? Im planning on going down south again , soon.

Mark

sounds good wildknine.will let ya know when we have a weekend off too try some yotes.yea we plannin on headin back south too chase some hogs again soon...

Back