COOL WOOD

You guys are better than any comedy channel I can find on the net. I sit here at work and when ever I need to laugh....I go to the call forum.

And I second Chris.....80's rock rocks.

The 80s are Ok.They learned eveything from the musicians of the 70s. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Hendrix /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Now that I think about he was gone before the 70s.Oh Well.Those days were a little fuzzy.

Last edited:
Ahhhh yes, the Master of the Statocaster. There' ya' go.

Or Janis, the Queen of Scream. I'm thinkin' the late 60's planted the seed that blossomed into the rock we listen to today.

But, I regress. (Jake, check with your teacher for that one).

Rudy

trust me terry, its tough sometimes. thats why i get on here, you guys kinda moderate my self esteem, when it gets to high, i let you guys get high, by burning me, dont say i never gave you anything!!

Valley Girl! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Hmmmmmm. A valley girl is the female counterpart to the skater boy. Somethin' like that.

Jake, ole' buddy, you're a good sport, and you return fire. Gotta' love that!

Later friend. I'm headin' to the shop. Got somethin' special in the works...........

The Rudinator

Back