.223 info

bluealtered

Ok, i'm new here and at the risk of posting something that may already have been done, i thought i would share this since a lot of us have at least one .223, and many of us have more than one, but not enough.
I found this site, and i'm sure the ar-15 crowd has known about it forever, anyway it will tell you all or maybe more than you want to know about the .223. www.ammo-oracle.com ...blue

Thanks for the link. Only a shallow-minded person doesn't want to learn at every opportunity. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

There's also a great amount of knowledge to be gained by reading some of the dedicated AR forums. Lots of good reading here:

www.ar15.com

Welcome to PM! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Quote:
Ok, i'm new here and at the risk of posting something that may already have been done, i thought i would share this since a lot of us have at least one .223, and many of us have more than one, but not enough.
I found this site, and i'm sure the ar-15 crowd has known about it forever, anyway it will tell you all or maybe more than you want to know about the .223. www.ammo-oracle.com ...blue

That is a LOT of info on 5.56/.223! Thx

Back