Pic of night hunting rig

songdogger

Man, this digital camera makes life so much easier. Well, posting pics, anyway!

Here's our rig. It will hold 4 people comfortably. 2 shooters in the seats and two light men. It has a little gun rack in front, but we rarely use it. It only weighs about 130lbs and one man can load it pretty easy.

fde9c2d9.jpg

Songdogger - I really like your truck. I was starting to draw some plans that looked pretty much like yours. Did you make it yourself or did a shop in Mineral Wells put it together? Would they make another one?
Do you have any more pictures? Please email me at [url=mailto:txmiller@earthlink.net

Nice setup!!! Now lets see some yotes.

------------------
Take a few coyotes and a High Chair and woman that can run an AR15 and you have it all!!!!

David Neff

Eddie, me and my bud built this one. We've added to and taken off as we've seen fit. Give us a shout, maybe we could work something out.

DanK, The weight of the light men is not actually light. One goes about 280 and another 265, but when I run the light, it's fairly light. I'm more of a light man than they!

I caught that. We do have a couple big fella's hunt with us. My partner is the biggest, though. We can tax the hell out of a half-ton when we're on top.

That looks like a western rig?
I can just see our local warden I he seen one of them in our state.PA.
I wil post a pa night rig tomorrow when I get batteries for this digital camera.

well they even try to pinch me for my rig cause it says normally hand held!!
I hold it LOL.

Keep your batteries charged!!!

------------------

I tried to get some pics of dead critters Saturday night, but the danged moon and 20-30 mph winds killed us. Didn't even hear any coyotes! There have been lots of critters called from that rack since we built it.
I know, I know. You need proof, right?

Here's a double I shot hunting with JBrad
fdfe4331.jpg

These critters were shot from the rack, also. I just thought the wood fence would make a better pic.

fdfe4325.jpg

Nice job songdogger!!!!!!

------------------
Take a few coyotes and a High Chair and woman that can run an AR15 and you have it all!!!!

David Neff

I can vouch for that rack working like a champ. I guess Brad and I have been hunting together about 4 or 5 times and I've seen several coyotes killed out of that rack, and I even got a bobcat out of it one night in Mineral Wells.

Later,
Justin

P.S. Brad will it still fit in back of my truck with the tool box in it?

------------------
My pics
My web page

Back