night light batteries & dykem

catcrazy

Need some help with gel cell battery. Which last the longest and where's the best place to find them? Also had no luck with our local NAPA Store finding the Dykem Red Layout fluid. Any suggestions on that? Thanks!

I bought a 12volt, 7amphour rechargeable battery to use with my light. It's about 2.5" wide 3.5" tall and maybe 5" long. works like a champ.

As for the dykem: get the guys at NAPA to look it up in their catalog. It's there. You might try to order from Grainger. www.grainger.com

Hey Cat, songdogger is right, get those guys at NAPA to look up Dykem in one of their machine shop supply catalogs, THEY CAN GET IT FOR YOU, I know cuz my dad and his brother each own(ed) stores for years. Put those boys at the store to work.

------------------
SAVE a deer, SHOOT a coyote

Thanks for the info. I ordered the gel cell battery and got the dykem at grainger. Now the stuff's just got to get here so I can put it to good use. Thanks again!

catcrazy, just pick up a female cig plug adapter with 6-9" pigtails and put some connectors on the ends. Then you can just plug the connectors onto the "posts" on the battery. Better get a charger, as well. I have about 30$ invested in my little battery setup, including fannypack.

I know I'm to late. But next time try www.mywebplace.com for your gel batteries
I took apart my battery from my nite-pro when it went bad inside the case the battery is a power sonic you can get any battery you want and it's about $18.00 cheaper!

Back