Red

Alaskan Critter

I sort of feel silly asken this but it seems so simple. It must not work. It`s to simple.Some one else must of tried it before.And it must not work.Has anyone put the Dykem on the bulb it self? I use my light for other things so like it white also.

No I haven't, but I've thought about it. All of my lights are sealed beam lights. I'm planning on getting a Lightforce light and I'll see if spraying the bulb works.
I imagine that you'd just have to be careful about not getting it on the contacts of the bulb.

I am having trouble finding the dykem paint. The only thing in Wal-mart that I found was Testor's transparent candy-apple paint for model cars and stuff. I sure would like to find this paint so I could get rid of some coons terrorizing my front lawn and garage. Any other places have this paint?

------------------

Lets All Be Safe Hunters!

I went to a floral shop and bought a piece of
red transparent cellaphane they use for roses
and whatever. I think it was .50 worth. Enough to rubber band around a light. It works.

Hay song dogger.
My Lightforce lite came with a red snapon lens cover.

------------------
PETA-People for the Eating of Tasty Animals

Pasturepup, You can get it through your local NAPA auto parts store. They will probably have to order it. You need to order the solvent that goes with it also. That way if you get your light to dark you can lighten it up.

Hillbilly Dykem is a paint for templates in a machine shop.>>>>>>>James L.

------------------
yotewalk.gif

Never underestimate the power of stupid people!

Back