Greatest Hunt Ever

Just got back from the greatest hunt ever. I hunt mostly small parcels of land and usually do not have anyone to go with, however that all changed tonight. I have a 7yr. old boy and a 5yr. old girl which has been wanting to go spotlighting with me. Tonight I took them both and had my son run the light for me. First stand called in a bobcat and took him at 50 yards. My kids were excited. Made one more stand and had a coyote coming in hard and couldn't stop him and Dad missed. My little girl got cold so we called it a great night and went to get some pictures. My son did an outstanding job running the light and has already called his Grandfather to see if he could run the light for him next time. It is enjoyable to see kids excited about hunting. Thanks for listening to my story, you know how Dads are.

Stories like this are great to hear. Kids are the future of all the great shooting and hunting sports!! Keep them coming!

Way to go, 5K! That's the way to do it, too. If they get too cold or bored, just bring 'em home. Good light men are hard to find. Sounds like your new one is gonna work out real good.

Great job 5k.I had rather here this kind of story than a twenty kill night.Sounds to me like there are some fortunate kids,And a fortunate dad.Keep the storys coming.

Back