Midland Hunters and anyone else who wants to.

Neffquail

Yep!!! It`s time to have another eating. How about 7pm next wednesday at...yall vote on an eating joint. Bring the wives and kids also.

I vote Mexican (Abuelos)

------------------
It`s not the size of the weapon, it`s the force of attack.
David Neff

David,
I think I will be able to make it.I asked the wife and she has other commitments that early.If you fellers don't mind a rookie from Lubbock joining ya'll.
I will have to leave about 5 PM.I will also need an address for Abuelo's

------------------
Ray
"Any bad day huntin' is bettern any good day workin'"

"If they run they will only die tired"

Hey guys, is this going to be an official meeting, or is it just a group of friends? I just got me a jobby job here in San Angelo, and I dont get off untill 5:00. I know from Robert Lee, my hometown, it takes about an hour and fifteen minutes. If its OK with yall, I hope to make it, unless I have to work OT. Is there going to be a point of intrest, or just a get together with the men and their families? Also where is Abuleos? I know where the loop is and Big Spring street, plus my grandparents live there, I guess I can always get info from them.

Well, you know I can't pass up Mexican food, and good company. Count me in.

The easiest way to get to Abuelo's
take I-20 to loop 250 north
take loop 250 to garfield street(it it about 6 or 7 exits down the loop)
off at garfield go under the loop and straight through the light it is in the shopping center on the right

somebody correct me if im wrong

see you guys there

Coming from Lubbock you will come in on the Lamesa hwy turn rt at loop 250 go about a mile on the north service road of the loop and you will see chili`s resturant and Abuelo`s next door.
Coming from San Angelo come in on Garden City hwy think its 158 past i-20 until you get to Big Spring Street it will be about 2.5 miles after you go under i-20 turn rt follow all the way to loop 250 turn left and about a mile up north service rd of loop see Chili`s and Abuelos is in same shopping center.

------------------
David Neff

As far as official meeting I`m not sure maybe an official bullsh--ing contest hehe. Who knows maybe we can some day start a West Texas Preadator hunters Association sounds good anyway.

P.S. Glad to see some area folks interested in joining us it will be lots of fun.

P.S. PLEASE TRY AND LET ME KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE IN EACH GROUP SO I CAN CALL AHEAD OF TIME AND RESERVE ENOUGH SEATS. YOU CAN CALL ME ANYTIME AT hOME: (915) 686-9740 CELL (915)634-7071 oR POST IT IN THIS TOPIC.

------------------
David Neff

You know I haven`t seen Randy or Tommie on the boards reckon they got lost on the muleshoe ranch and can`t find there way home HEHE!!!!!!

------------------
David Neff

I think it would be great to meet you fellas from out of town! I've called around Lubbock before, but I'd like to ask Chigger how he sees all the varmints with all the trees and bushes in the way? LOL! Looking forward to seeing everyone again and even meeting some new folks. David is right....nothing too official about this....we just have a good time swapping lies...um....I mean stories about our calling exploits.

Take care,

Rusty

The only "Trees" I ever see is the mesquite..lol. I hope to get down there wednesday, I mean IF everything goes well at work. Look forward to seeing yall..
Jimmy

Here I am.. Count me in.
And Abuelos sounds good to me. Too good actually, better than these hot ham and cheese sandwichs my ol' lady is cookin me right now.
biggrin.gif

SMACK!!! Yall didnt see that.

David,
Count me there .I will only be one on this trip.I should be able to find that I used to deliver to Chili's way back when.
See ya'll there.

------------------
Ray
"Any bad day huntin' is bettern any good day workin'"

"If they run they will only die tired"

well, count me in .I missed the last one and even though its in the middle of the week I'm gonna show up so reserve me a spot and my wife and two kids.

Tried to put it during the week so maybe Randy W. could join us. He`s to busy making money on the weekends and having fun doing it to.

------------------
David Neff

So Far I have 13 people down on my list Haven`t heard from Randy Cloyd, Randy Watson or Mike his huntin buddy.
Call Me at 686-9740 or post to this topic or Email Neffquail @aol.com. Cell phone 634-7071

------------------
David Neff

[This message has been edited by Neffquail (edited 02-04-2002).]

Well I could use it as a tax write off, but since your making all this money maybe you could use the tax write off more than me HeHe!!!! Hope to see you at the eating.

------------------
David Neff

Back