Nite Lite?

WARBIRD

I am going to be getting a lite to hunt at night with and seen a nite lite that has a battery pack that attaches to you side and a camo cap with the light attached, it was $70. Are these any good?

Originally posted by WARBIRD:
I am going to be getting a lite to hunt at night with and seen a nite lite that has a battery pack that attaches to you side and a camo cap with the light attached, it was $70. Are these any good?

Warbird, I have used the nite light wizard gell pack. They say the light should have a 6 hour burntime. Either my watch is broke or they only last 45min-1hr. I am sending them back to get checked out. I can let you know. ask Randy Watson in the forum what he uses. Do you hunt from truck or in the field?

I will be hunting mostly in the woods but at times will go to the edge of the wood line to hunt fields! i'm guessing i am going to need two lights rite, 1 for the fields and 1 for the woods. I don't hunt that big of fields here in pa. How do you guys shoot with those spot lights in your hand?

[This message has been edited by WARBIRD (edited 01-28-2002).]

Ive had nothing but bad luck with cordless, like Randy I use the "big" light plugged to my truck, used one light for 15 years before it conked, Think maybe was because we bailed out to fetch a cat and it got in the way. Like Randy, I carry small light for search and recovery..

Back