Spotlight switch?

Hey Tommy, I have a 200,000 c.p. that I bought at Walmart....it wasn't on sale but it still wasn't too high. I just purchased a 1,000,000 c.p. light off off eBay a couple of months ago for about half the retail. BTW....what happened to your light? I've had the switches go out on some in the past. I'm in the process of putting a heavy switch in both of mine. Hope all is well and goodluck to you and Randy C. with the 'yotes.

Rusty

Hey Rusty, I had this light for about a year now and Friday evening Randy was spottin' and of course he broke it. The switch is shortin out. Theres a spot where you have to put it so it will work. I tore it apart tonight to see if i could fix it and it looks like Ill have to replace the switch.

Tommy, let me know what you come up with as far as switches. I have the same light and last night the switch started to crap out. Worked flawlessly all night Friday, though.
Thanks

------------------
Bye y'all
yotewalk.gif

B. Pierce

go to heavy vehicle parts store on florida street right by lamesa street. got plenty of switches

------------------
Keep Your Powder Dry.
David Neff

Tommy, contact Brinkman and they will send a replacement free of charge. In the mean time, here is something that got mine going while waiting for the new one. The female ends of your wire leads, slide on to two prongs on the back of the sliding switch. There should be 2 or 4 unused prongs next to the prongs in use. Move the two wires to the next open set of prongs. Should work again.

Yep, I picked mine up at the Heavy Vehicle Parts place on Florida.....it's easy to miss if you're not paying attention. It's on the north side of the street and is between Big Spring and Lamesa Road. I put a bigger switch in every one now. Nothing worse than having a switch go out on you while you're in the middle of a hunt.

Take it easy,

Rusty

HEHE I just went down to wally world and bought an off and on position toggle switch from the household department. Been in my light for about 6 years now. Been through about 4 bulbs and still workin'. All bulbs were from 500,000 and 300,000 candle power lights. I think that switch was around $1.86 .....James L.

[This message has been edited by James Lindley (edited 01-14-2002).]

I don't know if they do or not. Just type in WAL MART in the search engine and see
wink.gif
>>>James L.

------------------
yotewalk.gif

Never underestimate the power of stupid people!

Back