feral cats

Quote:
Pellet gun works well for the local wild cats.

You've got that right.

DaveD, I have a tricked out 10-22 and they do shoot accurately. If there is a prob with noise or regulations then grab a magnum velocity pellet gun. I've taken several ferals with mine.

yotecaller said

"I just read there are an estimated 70 million FC's in the United States. Foxpro should do some research and sell a new sound just for feral cats. "

They breed like rats, I would think a queen in heat recording would bring them in from blocks...

I want one of them !!!!!

Quote:
Here let me try posting the link right....

free-cat.jpg

That is so sad. Somewhere, a hunter has been deprived of a good shot!

Here in out city/ actually on the next road over ...just last week.
It was in the news that a cat was found with an arrow in it .
The cat was euthanised. the article said that if the responsible person was caught, that he could possibly be charged with a felony.

I hate freal cats as well, but I guess around here it is not wotth the risk.

I used to like cats. Then I moved to a house where EVERONE in the neighborhood seemed to have 3. All running loose and frequently camped out in my garage. You wouldn't believe the mess they left. If a cat roams free, something needs to be done with it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Really should be the owner however.

Quote:
His luck would have run out had I been there. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I hear THAT!!!

And just how did they determine that the cat had been shot at "close range"...

... powder burns on his widdle paws and whiskers??

I live in a neigbourhood in Spain...and I have ten little datchhunds, cats are much danger for them so I kill as much as I can.
With snaresand and with a .22.
I usually bait them by I also call them into range with one of my homemade calls.

All this because my neighbour´s fault....she ave plenty cats

Bust as many as you can brothers...

Alvaro /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angry-smiley-055.gif

Back