Foxpro Jack-in-the-Box Predator Decoy ??

I like mine. Especially with the cover from Yoters Den. With the cover you can strap your FX right on top of the JIB and carry it as a whole unit.

Love mine. Won it in a contest the first year they came out. It was a contest PM ran. I use it about 25% of the time depending upon terrain etc.. Holds their attention for a good shot. Taken 4 with it this year on 2 hunts.

I have whirling woodpecker too. For up higher, etc..

One warning. Two days ago I was out with my 11 year old and the sun was sitting. A coyote was coming into the FoxPro from about a 1/4 mile out at 200 yards or saw it saw the Jack-In-The-Box and high tailed it out of the county. A squeak or a bark would not slow him down. What I figured out was that the sun was hitting the little metal panel and buttons and scared him off. I have had them run when the sun was hitting the glass on the scope just right as well. I have got a little piece of camo netting I am going to use on it from now on.

How is it for weight? I do alot of walking 4 to 5 miles. I do carry a pack but don't want to put alot of weight in it. about how much does it weigh?

I dont know the exact weight of the unit but when I got mine out of the box I was very suprised of how light it was maybe a couple pounds?

It is very light... like carrying an small empty tackle box. Everything is pretty much self contained within the box also.

I am going to get a couple different fox tails for use as additional toppers for some extra variety.

Zeb,

It is very lightweight, I think just over 2 lbs. I will get an exact weight in the morning. It is a very effective decoy. They may try to imitate it, but they will never equal it. The Jack-in-the-Box stores everything inside the box, including extra hand calls, or other small items. It runs on 4 C batteries, which will power the decoy for well over 100 hours of continuous use. It also features a built in led, which illuminates the decoy for night time hunting (works great, too!), a timer that also doubles as a random motion mode for use without a remote control, dual speeds, and a coaxer sound built right in that can be turned on or off. When on, the coaxer emits sound with the motion of the decoy. We now also offer different toppers for the Jack-in-the-Box, including a rabbit, turkey, and owl. We will also be releasing more in the future, or you can simply create your own. Different wire lengths are also available upon request if you need different lengths (for example, for use in tall grass), or Yoters Den offers a wire that is expandable for different heights. Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Mike Dillon

FOXPRO, Inc.
"The Caller of the Wild"

The True Leader.
Often imitated, never equaled!

Its worth it but the only thing I don't like about it is the handle. It swivels to lay down in a recess in the top so its out of the way, and it is difficult to get a hold of with gloves on. A very small problem to deal with.

Buy one!

FlyingV,

Try attaching a lanyard to the handle. I did that to mine, and it makes it much easier to carry over your shoulder, and grabbing it with gloves on is a cinch.

Mike Dillon

FOXPRO, Inc.
"The Caller of the Wild"

The True Leader.
Often imitated, never equaled!

Back