Girls Gone Wild @ Stillwater

canislatrans54

Hey, Jeff!!!

I saw the Girls Gone Wild bus parked in Stillwater on Tuesday.
Did the wife let you near it? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

They must of been recruiting from OSU!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-006.gif

His wife might be more concerned if it was the Squirrels Gone Wild bus. Those derned squirrels throw acorns at poor ol' Jeff. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I just passed that bus headed South on I-35 leaving Stillwater. I slowed down when I passed it, but no one was flashing out the window! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

Rooooooooster

I am sure glad my daughter graduated last spring. Sure would not want to see her on one of those TV commercials.

Wait a minute!!! Now I remember where I know that girl from!!! she lived in El OH uh never mind. (just kidding)

It stoped in Bixby a couple of weeks ago and parked in the parking lot of a bar and sports complex. they had a lot of drunk broads there that night. The only boobs I saw where a couple of desperate drunk guys screaming asking ANY girl to flash them.

Rus

My son in law and youngest daughter go to Little Sahara quite a bit during Snake Hunt.They tell me guys have signs SHOW ME BOOBS. Son in law says most of time they are the ones you do not want to see.

We have a big 4th of july part along a lake north of here. Lots of signs that say "beer for boobs" and the show gets better the farther down the beach you are as they drink more beers....

I can't believe you guys didn't get on the phone and let a brother in on this one! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif Thanks Rooster, Radd4!

I was at Snake Hunt last year, It was quite entertaining! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif We already have 6 Large RV spots reserved for next spring!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Guys, Guys, Guys. All was quite last night in the sleepy little hamlet of Stillwater. Will, that wasn't the girls gone wild bus, it was a mobile mammogram clinic. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

From what I hear, they went out looking for young ladies, and successfully found some. I have nothing else to publicly report on this matter. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Quote:
I will leave all that to you younger guys.All I want is a cold beer and quiet.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I got more going on here than I can take care of.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

So we can expect to hear a "private" report next week in Mac.? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Details man, Details! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

I should have known Tulsa Dog would find this thread. I told them about the PM hunt In Mc. I was keeping it a secret but now it's out. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I will try and pull some strings and see if we can get some of them "Girls Gone Wild" down in McAlester. The problem is, I hope that they bring them from somewhere else. I grew up down there, and to be honest, some of the livestock is easier on the eyes.

Nah, the girls down there have all their teeth too, they just ain't real.

With all of this talk, and the hunt just around the corner, it won't be the same without ole Sean Martin. Man, I wish he was gonna be there.

Hey Jeff,

I'll be there... I hunt 100% fair chase!!!!! So far I've probably been lucky not to have caught anything! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

When I worked for the railroad they had a slogan,"Safety First", and everyone knows the Conductor is always responsible for the train pulling out on time!

Nikonut /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Back