Yipping and yapping almost every night?

i had a shepherd that loved to chase yotes we only saw them im groups of 2-3 luckily for her. she was really aggressive towards them and would take off running full speed barking and growling at them like she meant business. i never did ge tto see her get into it with one though. she did get one bite on one though. once she scared 2 off of a rabbit as soon as they were gone she went back and started to eat there dinner, good luck geting them keep us posted!!

Have seen a border collie best a single coyote twice, but more than one coyote is different. They aren't always pack hunters, but they sure know how to do it when they need to.

No luck this weekend. But they have been around the last two nights.

Mike- I've moved to Eaton Rapids. How was your deer season?

Be careful, coyotes will do just about anything when determined.
Back in my cowboying days while riding (early Dec.) looking for a few pair we had missed earlier I had the fortune to witness 3 coyotes try to run my cowdog down. This happened out in the wide open pasture! I didn't see 'em comin' and my dog was within a 100 feet or so of me and the horse.
The short of it is they gave up after a short sprint. Bailey, my dog, didn't wander too far after that for quite a while. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-006.gif

Back