Bobcats in Iowa?

Yellowhammer, dang, had to throw the fur out. I hate it if I get a mangy one and have to leave it out there.Was it bad genetics,or were they rubbed? Some western coyotes have real bad genetics, they look like, you know what.
I have shot a couple that were mangy, luckily the rancher still pays me for killing them.
Texas has a lot of different terrain and climate. Some places have a lot of coyote in Texas I have heard. got to go,Tac.20

It was mainly coons. They were good hides, it was just that nobody was buying any period. I kept them in the freezer for 2 years hoping to pass them off, but they were not buying again this year. Coons to start to rub late into the season, but these were caught early. Prime coyotes only go for $4.00 and that's a 2 hour drive away. Southern prices have been discussed in a couple of other post, but Nornern folks can't seem to understand our diliema.

If the fur market is good, and the northern fur supply is down because of severe weather shutting norther trappers down, them southern fur prices are good. What we consider good, a northern trapper would be insulted by.

Back