Ohio guys

Hello, I'm finally figuring this thing out.. I too live in northeast ohio. Been calling for five years now. just got on forums. Nice to see i'm not the only guy in ohio killing coyotes.

thanks Rooster for the tip. haven't been there in a million years, very pretty country as I recall from camping there when the kids were wee little.

Joe

Humm I was thinking something like that could happen. The roads were very slick. Next time we need some better communication's any of you guy Ham Radio operators by chance?
FRS radios? cell phones had zero reception. someone gets hurt we need some way to call for help. KB8WNN 73's

Sounds good. I just happen to have wild piglet distress on the FX3. Although there are "NO PIGS IN ZALESKI STATE FORREST" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Well maybe one,but it's tiny and sickly looking. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Last edited:
ohhhh thats right there aint no pigs in zaleski forest it was just an optical illusion from the snow. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
OK Guys looking like round #2 will be Feb 24th anybody up for it?????? This is a Saturday

Start a new thread with the details. Hopefully I can make it this time.

man got up this mornin.got gear all together clicked on the net too check the weather and then put all gear back and went back too bed.25 below zero them yotes can go for another day.

Back