Ohio guys

Cariboudreamer

Any of you Ohio guys gearing up for the winter,Getting things ready to go again.Boy am i getting excited about this up coming year can't wait.Hay Cannine you ready??????????
Anybody got any outing plan yet???????

Caribou, Your to late man, we've got them all killed around here...LOL..We have hunted 1 weekend up here so far and the weather sucked but we did manage to get 1 coyote.

Sure would be nice if the weather would co-operate..How's ol Q2XL doin with his howler?

JD

I stay ready to get out. Here in a few weeks I should have enough of deer season & will head out after fox coyotes & coon.

Cannie i hope you left a few still prowling around for us to go after.I can wait to go again this year.I got my trapper permit this year so any reds or gray that come in are going to get the hammer,Hay have any you guys notice the amount of reds this year i see 1 or 2 a night when heading home from work.
Old xl is doing good.As for his howler not really sure how it going hopefully good.
Jd tell Brent hay for us and hopefully we can hook up again this year.

I have also noticed a ton of reds in Brown county area more reds than I have seen in years.They seemed to be everywhere over night! Jim /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Finally got mt act together, I'm going friday pm and saturday
am. Found out I had a weeks vacation left and we all know
you just can't have that this time of year so.........
3 or 4 fridays off in a row should get things going.

Good luck guys if your heading out,I normally wait until after gun season then i will hit the woods for yotes,I like to give the deer hunters the chance to get there deer before i get in there calling yote's.But with some success stories it might be another story though!!!!!!!!!!!
All i got to say is i can't wait again sure got me hooked.

Hey guys any of you hunt the wild piggies lately or have any info on them? I am originally from ohio and am coming home to visit relatives in a couple weeks and would like to go after them if I can get a fix on em.

Any info you give would be appreciated thanks

Slim

Seems to be a increasing number of'em south of circleville and around the chillicothie area.None yet down in my part of the state (that I know of)I hope that helps

Anyone in North West Ohio that want to call coyotes or call coyotes just let me know. I do alot of calling myself during the week. Good luck to you all. Those coyotes are smart. Thats why we make bigger and better equipment.
Brad

Hi!

I'm on the lathe until gun season, then coyotes full bore through the winter. Also a few deals I've been working should start coming through.

I'm from Akron, but hunt Harrison. Any new guys here from NE Ohio?

Rudy

Rudy,

Thanks for the info. Looks like I will probably be trying to do some yote hunting instead. So any input you guys have on hunting ohio yotes would be great.

I have been trying to get some out here in Iowa but so far havent been successful.

I have a johnny stewart pc-1 and a bunch of johnny stewart tapes.

Back