No, Your Eyes Are Not Playing Tricks On You

Stu Farish

Director / Webmaster
Staff member
We thought it might be helpful to some to create some new categories & group related forums together. Be advised that they may move around a bit more as we evaluate how it looks in reality, LOL.

Quote:
sheeew thought I was losing it there for a second

so did I, I went to page down, saw what used to be at the bottom, and thought /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif, hit the end button.
hit the home button, and hit the page down button again, and then thought /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angry-smiley-055.gif, what's wrong with this computer.

so I'm /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif to see neither my computer or I am going crazy.....at least noticable crazy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

The curent set up, especially with all the hunting disciplines grouped together seems to take the focus off of Predator Hunting and makes it look like just another hunting board.

Given the rather boisterous and testy nature of some forums, i.e. The Church, having it at the top might actually be a distraction from what this board is all about and might actually scare some away.

I think the predator hunting areas should have thier own space. They do after all, represnt what we do and what this board is supposed to be about. I think they should be at the top too.

Al
THO Game Calls
www.thogamecalls.com

There is deffinately some shuffling left to be done.
Al - many of your suggestions are already under consideration. Keep'em commin' the order and general configuration is shaking itself out.

Thanks
MJM

Any thoughts on putting them in alphabetical order under each heading? For example: Calls and Calling – Custom Call Makers Forum, Electronic Calls, and then Hand Calls. Maybe there is already an order to them and I am just not aware – wouldn’t be the first time I was not aware. Just an idea, but in the end it won’t make that much difference to me once they are set and I can find the topics that I want to visit.

Jerry

Thought the reorganization is real neat.
Now what we would like to have is a Sppell Cheeckler. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Frankie B

Back