.22 shells

im a diehard CCI fan, I havent had good luck with Remington rounds...had a few duds and spotty accuracy in my ruger 10/22. I usually use cci minimag solids and for squirrels and other small critters I use cci CB longs. they wont cycle through my 10/22 but they are super quiet, and you can cycle them by hand.

I shoot CCI Mini Mags,CCI Stingers,CCI Quickshocks,and Federal HP's in the bulk pack.I have also shot some Remington Thunderbolts but those are mainly for target practice and pests control.I really dont use any one round for a specific animal if I see a critter that I dont think needs to be around I shoot it with whatever I have with me at the time.The ones that have worked the best for me are the CCI Quickshocks but Im also going to try and find some Velocitors for heavier bodied animals like porcupines.

Federal hollow points all the way! I love those bulk 550 round bricks. They work great for plinking and small game. Within 50 yards my 10/22 gets about a 1 inch group with them. I get about 6-7 misfires out of ever brick I shoot. And at about 7.50 you can get alot of entertainment out of it.

I will second that Wolferoxs my 10/22 loves those as well.I used to shoot the Remington bulk pack but I would get quite a few misfires with those and they would fail to cycle the next shell after shooting the first one sometimes.But I switched to the Federal bulk pack and those are work perfectly I havent ever had a misfire with those and they cycle every time.

Back